Cloetta Global IT is now looking for
Senior Application Specialist, System Integration
to join as a new member to the Application team of more than 30 IT professionals, to cover the areas of system integrations. This position is permanent and based in Turku.
As a Senior Application Specialist, you focus on internal and external system integrations between different systems and trading partners. Our integration setup consists of ca. 300 data flows between 20 systems and 50 trading partners. You support the business organization to become more process driven. You resolve issues and participate in business-driven roll-out projects and improvement projects. Senior Application Specialist reports to Senior IT Manager.
Cloetta is currently running Infor M3 ERP cloud edition multi-tenant since 2021 connected to several other global applications throughout the organization. Among upcoming projects there will be development of integrating the MS Dynamics CRM and Infor Product Lifecycle Management process tool with M3CE.
Key responsibility areas:
- Support and facilitate change requests and incidents from business units within Cloetta and from Cloetta’s trading partners.
- Coordinate and follow up on system integration related change requests and incidents between Cloetta and its trading partners.
- Solution design and development of integrations and EDI.
- Participate in projects initiated by Cloetta Group IT and business organizations and project development
Personal and experience requirements to help you to succeed in the role:
- You support change with a positive attitude towards continuous improvement and development.
- You are a proactive, self-motivated person with good communication skills.
- You are a team player contributing to great co-operation with external and internal stakeholders.
- Your working style is systematic and organized.
- You have Bachelor or Master level degree in IT or similar, or a business degree with IT and programming or relevant knowledge gained in other education and working experience in an equivalent role minimum 2-5 years.
- You have experience on integration projects to/from an ERP system, M3CE is a plus.
- You are familiar with programming, preferably Java and XML file format, EDIFACT is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and Finnish, written and spoken
We offer you:
- Possibility to work with international commerce and IT teams
- Organization which gives independency and responsibility to develop
- Contribute and learn more in upcoming projects such as Microsoft Dynamics cloud transformation and international logistics projects
- Up to date IT tools in the cloud and an opportunity to develop the integration platform further for growing needs of cloud computing
- Flexible working hours with hybrid way of workingGreat team spirit and having fun on the job
This challenging key role as IT specialist in a dynamic company with well-known market leading consumer brands is looking forward to your application, by 1.7.2022 at the very latest! We will conclude the recruitment as soon as the suitable person has been found. For additional information, you can contact me at +358 50 406 2465 or [email protected], on 16.6. at 9-10, 17.6. at 14-15 and 20.6. at 15.30-16.30.